Federated Co-Operatives Ltd. (FCL) approached SymmetryPR to support the soft launch of their new Western Nations brand. With this brand, FCL aims to grow a network of independent, locally owned Indigenous gas bars using the modern Western Nations brand that is relevant to all customers and respects Indigenous culture. The brand and supporting gas bar program are unique in their focus on re-investing in the Indigenous communities where Western Nations gas bars are based.
Our role was to support media relations, media pitching, and leveraging our Indigenous economic development networks to help generate potential business leads.
- Date: September 22, 2020 to February 28, 2021
- Client: Federated Co-Operatives Ltd. / Western Nations
- Skills: Communications strategy, media relations.
- Website: fcl.crs
Outcomes & Highlights
- Generated media pick up with local and national Indigenous media outlets.
- Program information dissemination through key Indigenous economic development contacts.
- Mention in economic development authority e-news bulletin.